The FinOps Foundation team will be in Washington, D.C. on February 22nd from 1pm-5:30pm ET to host a government-focused event, in partnership with the FinOps Government SIG and DC meetup, and hosted by Deloitte.
Hear the keynote from former Deputy Federal CIO Maria Roat, join the panel of federal agencies currently adopting FinOps and TBM, learn how FinOps and TBM work together from FinOps practitioners at Freddie Mac, get new insights from the 2023 State of FinOps survey, and network with local FinOps practitioners.
Arrive at 1pm for networking and welcome keynotes start promptly at 1:30pm, including:
- Introduction - J.R. Storment (FinOps Foundation), Rob Martin (FinOps Foundation)
- Keynote - Maria Roat (former Deputy Federal CIO)
- Panel on agencies adopting FinOps - Melvin Brown II (Office of Personnel Management), Laura Szakmary (General Services Administration), and Laura Mills (Department of Energy)
- TBM and FinOps Working Together* - Freddie Mac
- Cloud Procurement Guidance - Invited representative from US Digital Service
- Foundation updates, including 2023 State of FinOps, Trainings, DC meetups - Stacy Case (FinOps Foundation), Joe Daly (FinOps Foundation)
*Attending this event will provide 2 Continuing Professional Education credit hours for those who are TBM certified.
Rosslyn Center Office
1919 N Lynn St, Arlington, VA, 22209